Off the Shoulder


I read somewhere recently that off-the-shoulder tops are making a comeback. Whether or not this is true, it reminded me of this lovely top I had picked up from Luna B not too long ago and had yet to wear. When I tried it on it felt super weird to me, so unlike anything other piece of clothing that I have. You just feel the elastic over your bust and around your arms but other then that, the flowy fabric is barely there so it feels pretty naked. It took me a little while to get used to the feeling of the non-functional sleeves around my arms, but it's very breezy and definitely turns out to be ideal for the hot weather we've been having lately.

Floral off-the-shoulder peasant top, Luna B (sold out, still available at Swell). Boyfriend jeans, Zara (old). Nude sandals, Shoemint. Brown leather belt, H&M. Nude crossbody bag, Rebecca Minkoff. Nude Metro Classic watch, Kate Spade.
© FRESH FIZZLE.