daisies in winter

minkpink, mink pink, slasher flicks, cut offs
This warm weather spell doesn't seem to be letting up and though it doesn't make the news much compared to other states' weather woes, this unseasonably balmy weather we've been having also means that California is experiencing its worst drought in decades. With temps in the 80s as far as the forecast can predict, I've even brought out my go-to summer cutoffs, the Minkpink slasher flicks. It'd be a great time to visit California, but I, for once, am actually craving some cold weather! I mean, I bought a new scarf this season and I'd really like to use it.

Daisy tank top, Kirra. Slasher flick shorts, MinkPink. Cozy cardigan, Forever 21. Aldyn metallic satchel, Botkier. Studded ankle boots, Choies. Braided leaf necklace, Gypsy05.
© FRESH FIZZLE.