Julian, CA, USA

Apple Picking


Apple picking always sounded like a fun fall activity to me, but with the closest apple farms 1.5 or more hours away from Los Angeles, I never got the chance to do it until now. My boyfriend and I spent last weekend at a B&B in Julian, and even though we were both sick and totally unprepared for cold-ish weather, we couldn't pass up on the chance to pick our own bag of apples. At $10 for a small bag of apples, the price may seem a little steep, but you pay for the novelty of picking your own fruit. People bring their dogs and families. So fun and so worth it if you ask me. It's definitely not something you get to experience every day when you live in a city!

Crochet crop top, Forever 21. Hawks high-waisted denim shorts in Super, One Teaspoon. Time Flies sandals, Chinese Laundry. Fringed cardigan, Billabong. Fringed bag, Stela9. Tan wool fedora, Prima Donna.

18 comments

  1. This looks like so much fun, I have to try it! Your outfit is perfect for the occasion! :)

    xo, Kina
    CHECK OUT MY LATEST!
    thelovelylook.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love the photos here!! Apple picking sounds fun ^^
    I'm so jealous that the cali weather there is so warm.
    Loving your high waist shorts and the lace combo ~

    everlastingpure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just came across your blog and I love it!

    You look great, I love the top and your hat!

    The Cassie Paige

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are the cutest photos!! The scenery looks just as gorgeous as your outfit. I'm so jealous you can still wear tanks and shorts! I love the crochet details especially :)

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with this outfit! Super cute photos too <3 Never been apple picking, but it seems so much fun :)
    www.stylemeendless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look! The lace crop top is an amazing F21 find, and that fedora is perfect for fall )and your very fall appropriate activity)

    thesarcasticwasian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome outfit. thank you for the comment on my blog. i love your blog, mind to follow each other?

    xx
    rimatambunan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute look, I love the top. The light is also perfect in these photos <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! What a beautiful idea and extremely awesome pictures darling!! :)
    Simimaus

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute look, I really like it :) Loving the top a lot! ;)

    xxx
    http://www.rockinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing! I love this, that top is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never gotten to go apple picking, but it sounds like so much fun no matter the price! I love your top- it's absolutely adorable! All of the photos are the cutest!

    http://fashamorphosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful photos! And I love your outfit!

    x Francesca of http://primpandpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your photos are to die for! Nice outfit, btw, :)

    xx, Edda
    http://eddaiglesia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your outfit and pictures so much!

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  16. I absolutely adore your style!! :) <3
    allygong.com
    -Ally

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your croptop!! Really nice outfit. Julie

    ReplyDelete
© FRESH FIZZLE.