Pulso Forte

Pulso Forte Roshe Runs, Nike. Aventura tank top, Fabletics. Black denim shorts, Forever 21 (old). Colorblock denim button-up, Madewell (old). Friendship bracelet, Hipanema. Tribal bucket bag, H&M (sold out).

So I only recently (in the past 6 months or so) started living a more active lifestyle, and as such, a large chunk of my clothing budget has been going to building an activewear wardrobe. I used to scoff at those Lululemon-obsessed girls, but now I'm pretty into it (not Lululemon, but just activewear in general). My boyfriend thinks it's pretty amusing how my eyes light up whenever we pass a Lady Foot Locker, especially since I mostly do all of my shopping online and am usually too lazy to actually walk into a physical store. Luckily my sneaker habit is something he actually supports, and he got me these super cool limited-edition Roshe Runs! They're a part of a collection that Nike collaborated on with Brazilian artist couple Flavio Samelo and Jayelle Hudson. Not to mention that lime and gray is one of my favorite color combinations of all time. I mostly wear them to the gym, but they're also great on days that require a lot of walking. I will never be one of those girls that wears running shoes with everything though (with skirts or dresses?? NEVER!)...gotta keep the overall look sporty!

Speaking of sporty, my heather grey tank top is from the Kate Hudson-backed activewear line Fabletics, which offers you a full athletic outfit for as low as $25 when you first sign up! I have so many pairs of their leggings and the quality is so good for the price. And this tank top is so amazing that I find myself wearing it to do anything BUT work out. I'm actually planning to pick up a few more because I wear it so much.

Are you into activewear? Follow my board on Pinterest to see some of my favorite active styles!

12 comments

  1. Love this outfit and I seriously need that pair of Nike in my life right now haha

    www.stylemeendless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh loving your sport look! Absolutely love your nike shoes!

    xxx
    http://www.rockinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome trainers, no wonder your obsessed with them
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been a fan of wearing runners outside of sport, but I might need to reconsider if they're styled this beautifully! Love the relaxed and trendiness of this outfit.

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love your photography and those trainers are amazing!

    Salt and Chic // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im super obsessed with work out clothes and I am guilty for loving Lululemon even though its sooooo expensive!!! love how cute you look in your casual gear

    Frank Vinyl

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your Roshe Runs! The color is too cool. I need to pick up an athletic lifestyle again haha I lost it for a while. There is nothing wrong with getting excited over activewear!!

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am definitely loving the athletic vibe as well, it is so refreshing to dress down for a change!

    xo, Kina
    CHECK OUT MY LATEST!
    thelovelylook.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I dig running shoes with everything like even skirts and dresses (hha srry), but that's what made me think how attractive your outfit is. Laid back and fashionable, just perf. and btw awesome kicks :))

    - architecturalf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this look. Those nikes are dope.

    www.TheFollowFashion.com

    ReplyDelete
© FRESH FIZZLE.