Little Black Romper


Do you remember your first romper? It was probably several years ago. Back when you thought that rompers were likely a fleeting trend, but you still liked the playful style enough to give it a try. Nowadays I'm of the school of thought that trends don't ever die anymore. Just like skinny jeans and gladiator sandals, rompers will never go out of style. The little romper is not some trendy fast-fashion piece that will be buried at the back of your closet by the end of the season, but a veritable wardrobe staple. And no color is as timeless as the fail-safe black. Prints may fall in and out of vogue, (well, not stripes--stripes are always cool) but black is always...black.

Anyways, summer is just around the corner which has me in a free-spirited mood. Even though the weather here in LA is not really cooperating. Not that I'm complaining! It's a refreshing change from non-stop sunshine, variety being the spice of life and all. I'm so happy to have discovered this little Arkansas-based ecommerce shop called Savoir Faire. I'm loving their boho-esque wares, particularly this flowy little romper complete with bell-shaped (but not TOO bell-shaped) sleeves. Just the right amount of bell. This item will definitely be in my wardrobe for years to come.

Black romper with bell sleeves, c/o Savoir Faire. Mid-heel gladiator sandal, Report Signature. Fringed suede crossbody bag, Zara (last season). Oatmeal colored cardigan, LA Hearts (sold out).

More little black rompers:

15 comments

  1. I love an all black look! You can especially rock this one

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such great style and a lovely blog! Love that romper :)

    x
    StephC

    http://sstephcc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, rompers won't ever go out of style, but it's kind of tragic because I don't own a pair, haha I love the look, and those sandals go so well with the romper! Have a lovely weekend!

    May x • The MaydenBloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. so simple yet so chic! those sandals are too cute. the food in your last post is making me drool
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that romper!! Black romper is the bible!!
    Xoxo

    http://www.sweetsimpleday.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It really seems like trends aren't just trends anymore. And all three that you mentioned are great and I hope they never go out of style! Love the look, and especially the gorgeous sandals!

    http://fashamorphosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute!!!

    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that playsuits are never going to go out of style, I love the one you;re wearing here - these photos are beaut!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rompers are my obsession, love them! This one is so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww loving this black romper. yu're looking cuteeee!!!!

    www.fionnac.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. that romper was made for you!!! amazing!! :D

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love black on you :) Lovely post..Keep In touch dear..
    Rampdiary/Beauty and fashion/ Art blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. So chic !

    If you need more support, follow me on GFC, I always follow back.
    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute outfit! And I couldn't agree more that rompers is not a trend anymore - it is a staple. And yes, stripes will never EVER go out of style. I am so addicted to striped I can't even.................

    Jenn
    The Pink Lemonade Girl

    ReplyDelete
© FRESH FIZZLE.